Monday, December 14, 2009

Arbitron (ARB) - Wanna Bet on an 'ARB'?

This is a quick blog for you gamblers outthere. The first blog today was a bit involved what with delta neutral risk reversals and a house reform bill (scroll down or go to livevol.blogspot.com and then scroll down to read it). So here's a quick hitter - the bet ends in 4 days. Ready, Set, Go!

ARB is a $500 million international marketing and media research firm. The LIVEVOL™ Pro Summary is below.



The Company Tab shows that the company averages just 15 option contracts traded a day while today 865 have traded. Further, 850 of the contracts were baby call purchases (Dec. 25 Calls) on the offer (0.10) in December (expiring in 4 days). You can click the image below to enlarge.



The Options Tab snapshot (below) illustrates that the call purchase was opening (OI is 56).



I have no idea what is going on - I do not trade this company and I have not heard any rumors. I see what you see. I love the actual ticker symbol ARB (short for arbitrage to pro traders) - that's about as much as I can say. Random bet or information? Ask me again in 4 days.

Legal Stuff:
http://www.livevolpro.com/help/disclaimer_legal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment